Sometimes the questions of life give us pause, make us think and help provide perspective. Actually, though, it’s the answers to those questions that bring clarity for our lives.
So, here are 25 questions for you as we continue down the Quarantine Highway! Questions that you now have time to answer.
And here’s an additional challenge: Leave your answers — or at least the ones you’re comfortable with — in the comments section below.
- What is the one overwhelming thought you can’t escape during this coronavirus crisis?
- What if God wanted to separate you in this time to get your attention?
- Is there one person who keeps coming to your mind over and over? Why is that?
- What does your last Facebook post look like? Is it encouraging, demeaning, argumentative?
- What if it is actually your last Facebook post? Is it what you want to leave as your legacy?
- What have you done today for someone who will never be able to repay you?
- Have you asked God to do something for someone else recently?
- What’s it like to be your friend?
- Think of an event in your life when you were very happy and fulfilled. What made that time fulfilling?
- Remember those things that just two months ago you said you didn’t have the time for? How ya doing on those things now that you have the time?
- What may change in your life over the rest of 2020? Are you prepared for those changes, mentally and emotionally? How can you prepare?
- Are you limiting God in your life?
- What is your purpose in life? No, really, why are you here? What are you not doing that you should be doing?
- What are you reading? Did you know that if you read 20 minutes a day, you would read 20 200-page books in a year (Zig Ziglar)?
- If you started your life from scratch today, would you end up in the same place?
- Can you think of 10 things for which you are grateful? Write them down.
- What is the one greatest fear in your life? What can you do about it?
- What’s one thing you could learn from someone else that would change your life?
- How do you set #18 in motion?
- What is one thing that, if you implemented immediately, would improve your health by the end of this month?
- In 12 words or less, how would you describe yourself? Write it down, then read it out loud.
- Do you have someone you could call at 2 a.m. if your world came crashing in?
- Would anyone call you at 2 a.m. if their world came crashing in?
- What are you holding onto that you need to let go of?
- If you’re writing your epitaph, what would it say?
The only questions that really matter are the ones you ask yourself. Ursula K. Le Guin.